Digital Imaging Seminar
In 2025, the NFI will again organise a three-day Digital Imaging Seminar at the NFI in The Hague.
- Introduction into forensic image processing and analysis: Enhancement, authenticity
- Photogrammetry: Height and speed measurements
- Determine source camera of image (PRNU): Which camera took the image?
- Video& image file formats & codecs: Binary investigation of (parts of) video data, repairing video files
- Facial Comparison: Theory and proposed method
Workshop for non-commercial law enforcement and university personnel.
Dates and duration
most probably 2025
3 consecutive days
Netherlands Forensic Institute in The Hague, The Netherlands
Number of participants
The maximum number of participants is 32. Registration will be done on a first come, first serve basis. After registration you will receive confirmation and an invoice for the registration fee.
- 200 euros for non-commercial law enforcement and university personnel from the Netherlands
- 500 euros for members of ENFSI (European Network of Forensic Science Institutes)
- 1000 euros for other non-commercial law enforcement and university personnel
There will be presentations as well as hands-on workshops (all in English), so be sure to bring a laptop that runs Windows. Every topic is specifically targeted at a beginner level audience, to allow participants to solidify the basics or to get started with any of the presented subjects that are new to them.
More information and registration
For more information please complete our contact form. Please indicate on the form you are interested in the course 'Digital Imaging Seminar'.