DNAxs online workshop
The Netherlands Forensic Institute (NFI) organizes a two-day online workshop on DNAxs. DNAxs is a software suite that aids in the data management, interpretation and reporting of DNA profiling data.
Get familiar with DNAxs
Join a series of presentations and get hands-on experience with the DNAxs software, including new features, such as:
• Optimization of DNAStatistX.
• Reporting in DNAxs.
• Improved connectivity to other forensic applications.
Once you have successfully completed the workshop you:
• Got familiar with the DNAxs workflow and modules, can perform a statistical evaluation of DNA mixtures with DNAStatistX.
• Are able to use DNAxs on own cases.
Law enforcement forensic experts – experienced reporting officers who deal routinely with DNA profiling evidence and are required to interpret complex mixtures in casework.
November 22-23, 2021. Daily schedule: 9:00-16:00 h. (CEST)
Number of participants
Max. 60 persons.
€ 393,- per participant.
N.B.: No VAT will be added.
The workshop sessions will be recorded. Afterwards these recordings will be online available as well as slides and other reference documentation.
• The workshop will take place via Cisco Webex Meetings or Microsoft Teams. Make sure the latest version is installed
• Before the workshop starts DNAxs should be installed and operational.
• One week prior to the workshop on Monday 15th November the DNAxs team provides online support between 10:00-12:00h and 15:00-17:00h in case help is needed with installation of the DNAxs software. An invitation will be send, please login to this online platform and send a message in the chat.
• During the workshop software and drivers will need to be installed so administrator access is necessary.
The workshop is given in English.
Content and registration
For more information see the flyer and preliminary program of the workshop.
For further information, please visit the DNAxs webpages.
For pre-registration please fill in the workshop registration form, a registration form will then be sent by email.